Thursday, July 8, 2010

We're still here, I promise

So I'm finding that the older and more mobile (read: into everything) Caitlyn gets, the less time I have to update my blog. I can barely find the time to get all my pictures uploaded to Picasa. I will acknowledge (that's the first step) that I take so many pictures I have a hard time choosing which ones to post. It takes me forever to load them up 5 at a time on the blog, much less come up with something cute or funny to say. Here I am, late at night, trying to play catch up once again. These are some pics from around the time Caitlyn turned one.

The prerequisite Texas bluebonnet picture

Reading the Sunday paper

Braving the tunnel at Gymboree to get her hands on that ball

Pulling all the wipes out of the box (when did she learn how to open that?)

And getting into the cabinets

No comments:

Post a Comment