Beanie & Caitlyn
Becky & Caitlyn
Brian's big trial started this week and since I knew he would be working around the clock in preparation, Caitlyn, Daisy and I headed to Houston Thursday to visit Brian's mom's family and my best friend, Becky. Beanie (Brian's mom) had a blast with her girls and of course didn't put Caitlyn down the entire time we were there. We also had time to see Brian's aunt, uncle, cousin and Nanny & Gerndad, who were thrilled to see their first great grandchild again. Beanie was nice enough to dog sit Daisy while I spent the weekend with Becky. It was so nice to have a girl's weekend shopping, shopping and more shopping! I got a really cute Christmas dress for Caitlyn and some things for next summer on super sale, plus a few things for myself. I was sad to leave everyone, but looking forward to our trip back for Christmas.


Can't believe I get to meet her next week!! Yippee!
ReplyDeleteCurious... did you find it easier to travel with bottles or while nursing?
I know - I'm super excited! Personally, I find it easier to travel with bottles but that could be because it was always harder for me to maneuver nursing with what I was dealing with. I'm using the Playtex drop-ins, so they're really easy to travel with.
ReplyDelete