Monday, February 21, 2011

Welcome to the dark side

Our new Honda Odyssey

After much hemming and hawing, Brian and I finally came to the realization that we would need a minivan to cart around our soon to be family of five. The main reason we picked a van over a larger SUV? Those automatic sliding doors baby! I've only had it for a few weeks and already I'm in love. It is definitely going to make carting around three young children a lot easier on this momma. Even Brian, who was reticent until the end, thinks it's really cool. It was a bit of a splurge to get a new model with leather seats and all weather floor mats (read: vomit resistant) but given how much time I spend in the car and how long we plan on keeping it, I think it will be worth it's weight in gold. And if I'm having a really bad day, I can always plug a blender in the back and make a margarita.

No comments:

Post a Comment