
Waiting for the movie to begin
Brian and I took Caitlyn on a Mommy/Daddy date last weekend to see her very first movie in the theatre. She has always had a really good attention span - she can and will sit through entire Disney movies at home - and I felt Winnie the Pooh would be pretty tame for her first viewing on the big screen. I thought she might be scared of the noise or not want to sit on her own, but I have to say she did great. She sat in her own chair on a booster seat through the entire movie from previews through the credits. It took about 30 minutes of nudging her just to get her to eat her popcorn she was so much in awe of everything. It was really cute seeing how much she enjoyed it and watching her reactions throughout. There is nothing better than the pure joy a child finds in the smallest things.



No comments:
Post a Comment